Sunday, March 6, 2005

Speed kills.

Now, you might wonder just where the hell I've been. While my various adventures are not necessarily suited to be etched in the html of webshite, I can tell you that I've been playing Gran Turismo 4 as if I were an automaton programmed to drive and drive alone. If you are even vaguely considering getting it, get your sorry ass out there and get it right now.

Just the other day I found something new. Something awesome. OK, so I got the IB license, opening up more races. In the rally races, the Normal Tsukuba circuit is a single 3-lap race. The prize car is valued at about 100 large. and you can run the race over and over, thus getting the aforementioned prize car over and over. And selling it over and over. Not a bad take of 3.19.109 minutes of race time.



StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment